Pork with Salted Black Beans
1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
1/4 cup salted black beans (discard the liquid that goes with it)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 medium yellow onion, minced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons cornstarch diluted in 4 teaspoons water
3/4 cup water
Ground black pepper to taste
3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onion.
- When the onion is soft, add the pork slices. Cook for 1 minute.
- Bring salted black beans, oyster sauce and parsley. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in water. Cover the pot and let the water boil. Simmer for 15-20 minutes (add more water if necessary).
- Pour in the cornstarch diluted in water. Sprinkle some black pepper. Serve.