Creamy Seafood Pasta RecipeIngredients:
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
15 pieces mussels, cleaned
12 pieces clams
1/2 lb. bay scallops
1/2 cup chopped plat leaf parsley
1 small yellow onion, minced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons AP flour
1 cup fresh milk
1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Arrange the cooked linguini in a serving dish. Make white sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour, stir and cook for 1 minute on low heat.
- Pour in milk and stir continuously until the texture becomes smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Saute onion and garlic. Add shrimp and bay scallops. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in mussels and clams. Cook for 3 minutes. Pour in the white wine and boil.
- Pour in the white sauce. Stir and add the Parmesan. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Top the sauce and seafood over linguini. Garnish with chopped parsley. serve