Cheesecake Cappuccino No BakeFor the crust
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, sifted
1/2 cup butter, melted
For the filling
3 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
1 tall can evaporated milk
1 tablespoon instant coffee
pinch of cinnamon
1 tablespoon Kahlua
1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
3 tablespoons cold water
1 cup heavy or whipping cream
225 grams cream cheese
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Add butter and mix until evenly distributed.
- Press on the sides and bottom of 9-inch pie plate or springform pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling: Beat the egg yolks in double boiler over hot water. Stir in sugar and slowly pour milk and coffee. Cook until thickened. Remove from heat and add the cinnamon and Kahlua.
- Dissolve the gelatin in cold water to a simmer. When completely dissolved, is poured into the egg mixture. Set aside. Whip the cream until stiff. Fold egg mixture cold.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Pour the egg mixture. Mix well. Pour into crust lined pan. Cheesecake Freeze for a few minutes and then keep refrigerated until set.