Pancakes with Buttermilk
2 cups AP flour
2 cups buttermilk
6 tablespoons fresh milk
2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup whipped butter
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl game with the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar and baking powder. Mix well with a wire whisk.
- In another clean bowl, combine eggs, butter, milk and melted butter. Stir.
- Pouring-in the liquid mixture in the container with the dry mixture. Gently stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat a pan and then lightly spray a little cooking oil.
- When the pan is heated, spoon about half a cup of the mixture and pour into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and then cook the other side for the same time.
- Transfer to individual plates and then top with a dollop of whipped butter and pancake syrup.