Hoisin Glazed Salmon Recipe
4 (6 oz) slices salmon fillet
4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons grated ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Combine Hosin sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, Sriracha sauce, ginger, and EV olive oil in a bowl. Stir until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Arrange the salmon fillets inside a resealable freezer bag. Pour-in the mixture inside the bag. Make sure that the mixture coats the salmon. Place the bag in a flat surface then gently push the air out of the bag and seal it. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Grease a baking tray by spraying or spreading a small amount of cooking oil. Arrange the marinated salmon on the tray.Scoop the remaining marinade and pour it nover each salmon fillet.
- Bake for about 28 to 32 minutes. Remove from the oven. Let the temperature cool down.
- Arrange in a serving plate along with your favorite salad side dish. Serve.