Slow Cooked Pork Chop with Mushroom Gravy
2 lbs. pork chops
2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
1 piece beef cube
1 cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in 1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine pork chops, mushrooms, water, beef cube, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Slow cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the pork chops and arrange in individual plates. Leave the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Meanwhile, pour-in the water with cornstarch on the remaining sauce. Stir. Note: add water if needed.
- Pour-in the mushroom gravy (sauce) over the pork chops.